one of the best 03 sport trac's around

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM WOOLF 2

Reaction score
Hey members. Just traded in my 2003, 4x4, zinc yellow, xlt premium Sport Trac with 34,125 miles. This trac never gave me a bit of trouble and was really cared for, including new brakes and rotors and transmission flush and fuel filter. I traded it for a new Fusion.

Just wanted to give anyone a heads- up on where it was located in case anyone wants a good 2003 S/T. If you live in N/E Ohio call Preston Ford in Burton,Ohio, 1-800-220-2342.

This is just a heads-up on my old S/T and i have nothing to do with them selling it. It's been fun.----------Jim--- (oldyeller)

Paul H-------I have been thinking about better fuel mileage and i went out and tested a 4 cyl. and 6 cyl. Fusion. I decided on the 4 cyl as i was fairly impressed with the performance and the gas mpg, could be up to 32 +. The 6 wasn't bad but didn't seem much different from the 4. Also with $2000 in rebates it turned into a real good deal. The S/T was never better than 17-19 mpg.----Jim

Congrats, Jim.

I did the same thing last spring...traded the track for a new Focus for better fuel economy. I loved the ST, but found I mostly used it as a commuter car, and sometimes, infrequently as a multi-passenger, usually 2 or 3 passengers, sometimes 4. I looked at the Fusion and the Focus, and went with the Focus to save even more money(better incentives at the time, along with lower price) and to get even better fuel mileage.

I really did like the Fusion though...good fit and finish. Though after the 2000 Impala I vowed to never buy first/early model year again.

TJR

lasik1,

If you want, I can stop by there to look at it for you. I do not live far from there.

Tom

I used the Ford Z-plan to get the Fusion. Cost me $4800+ by trading the trac. Looking at $13000+ for tradein. If anyone needs info on my ex-s/t , just post and i will be glad to fill you in. Also had the magnaflow exhaust and Mac cold air intake installed.-----Jim

Salesman said $17,900 last night, I said no thanks. Called me again this morning- $14,900- I said that sounds better, will wait for tomorrows call......