One Last Time: CLK webpage

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
what do you think about the lighting effect?

thanks for putting up with me:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good...but tou need a white or light colored background for the the print at the bottom og the page...hard to read against the the bricks...;)

I like it.

The text at the bottom is what should be in the Meta Tag section you were asking about the other day. If you want to keep it there maybe you can make it smaller?

George

I like the lighting. One thought, I would change the green borders around the boxes. One, make them with a more squared off bevel to match the wall, and two, change the color to either a grey that matches the concrete or a red/brown that works with the bricks. My .02 :rolleyes:

Fast Eddie & George C: the text is just there as a search engine thing. I'm hoping it will be ignored by the common user....

Prm: I couldn't find a better color frame to use. I had to piece that one together. I'm trying to make it look old the best I can. Not very good with ps.... Can you help???

Richard: I use Web Page Maker to do all my stuff. It has it's limits but it works in layers and I love it. BUT, don't try to edit the html in a seperate program, screws it all up....

Look at this link, I've been playing again....;)

LaRue,

You keep a very neat and clean mobile office. That alone would have me calling you if I lived in your area. For me, a clean and organized work place shows respect, and that is exactly who I would want working on my car if I locked my keys in it.

Very nice.

Latest posts