Oldie but goodie

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson Ellis

Reaction score
A truck driver is on the road late and hasn't had anything to eat all day. Everything looks closed, but he finally spots a road-side bar with the lights on. He goes in, walks up to the bar, and tells the bartender he's starving. The bartender says the kitchen's closed, and that another guy sitting at the bar got the last bowl of chili.

The bowl looked full, and the guy didn't look very eager to eat it, so the trucker offered to buy it. The guys says, "I'll sell anything for the right price, but I don't think you want this chili." The trucker says, "Look, I'm starving, I'll eat anything right now. I'm offering you 20 bucks for that bowl of chili." The guys says OK, takes the $20, and slides the bowl of chili over.

The trucker starts shoveling the chili down as fast as he can. About half-way through, he sees a dead rat lying in the bowl. He immediately starts vomiting, throwing everything back into the bowl. The other patron empathizes, "Yeah, that's about as far as I got too."