Old members....look who is driving now!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All.

For all of the older member on this site, remember the little blonde gril?

Crystal now has her permit.

First driving lesson in the Trac! Did a good job. More lessons to come.

http://www.mysporttrac.com/~library/134/CIMG0612.JPG

I linked it for others to view it easier. Nice pic, she looks very happy. I remember when I got to drive my ST for the first time with my permit...it was only a couple of years ago. I learned how to drive on the ST and fell in love with it.:wub:

Congrats to her, and wish her luck.

Anne, though it is a tribute to her dad, it says much about you as well.

So I say congrats to Crystal, as well as what you have done...

CONGRATS TO HER !!!!!!!!

Now you need some good muscle relaxers..... Just don't start drinking.. !!! LOL

How does she like it ??

Todd Z

Teach her to drive fast ........... to outrun all of those guys that's bound to be chasing her!!!:D

I'm a relative newcomer but I've been through all of the photos of past events. I'm sure Ron is as proud of her up there as you are of her down here!:cool:

My baby girl is about to start driving too. It's hard to accept her being that old. ;)

Anne that is so amazing seeing Crystal in Ron's ST. Rue couldn't believe this is Crystal, he says she was such a little girl when he last saw her. Tell her we are all proud of her, it's been a couple of years since we've seen you all. We'll let you know next time we are out that way.

you're making me nervous- I have twin 3 year old daughters. With 29,000 miles on my '05, they could easily be driving my ST when they are 12 years older. At least I hope the ST is still running good. I am not planning on buying another vehicle for a long time to come.

Where can I get one of those for my trac?? The black b-pillar covers I mean;) I'm just kidding. I have no kids but I bet thats a bittersweet moment. So proud of your baby girl, yet so scared to let her hit the roads. I know my mom is going through this right now with me and my motorcycle. I'll tell you what I just told my mom, too much protection could stunt character growth,(she seemed to be pretty impressed by that insight). But from personal experience the ST is a great first vehicle. Its tough and safe. Kept me alive!:cool:

So true Clay, congrates Anne, is a monumental right of passage, but prep yourself when she is say about 18, CYA, going to a party, EH, pls be home early, than you lay awake waiting for her. This to shall pass in another 20 yrs, trust me.

When my last girlchild was at UCSB, she would come home about every 3 weeks, basically to have mom do her laundry and hang with her Buds, about a 3 hr drive, call me when you leave pls, yes dad, than I would sit and watch the clock, when she pulled in the driveway it was always the best of the best sense of relief. Same when she went back, Pls call when you get back (yes dad) she always did.

On one trip home she was about 2 hrs out, I was on the puter, I get an Email, hey dad be home in an Hr,I email back, thats cool, you stop for lunch,DOH, no dad, am driving down, I5 sending you a text message:eek::angry: Is all in gods hands i Guess.

That's so great she's now driving Ron's Trac. Ron would be proud and I know she realizes how much that Trac meant to her dad. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts