oem code location for door keypad 2010

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridaman

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just bought a 2010, 4WD LTD and love it, currently have the dash apart for installing Android unit. I have few issues to resolve but going well.
I was not given the access code for the door keypad, I know system works by pressing last keys. I have looked around interior fuse panel, but have not found anything. I have the radio out now but don't see any numbers up in the dash. Anyone have an idea? In a search for my crimper I found my PC based OBD2 and I'm told I should be able to find it with Forscan. If anyone recalls the location, or the location of the module controlling that system (I found it there on a Towncar) please let me know.
TIA

Forscan for the win. I was too lazy to pull apart the trim You might need to get the free 2 month full edition of Forscan, I forget.

Hi, if you lay down with your head by the pedals, up in the side on your right, way up past the wires you'll see the pass code for the door stamped on the metal body.

appreciate the help, I was looking for a sticker but never saw it. Fortunately I found it with Forscan. Everything worked out well.

Latest posts