OBD II Data Port / Datalink Covers - For sale...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
While cleaning up my computer area, I came accross 5 more covers. If anyone is interested, below is a cut and paste from the last time I sold them.

Here is the info for anyone else that wants or desires a cover.

I placed a bulk order in order to keep them on the affordable side. I ordered 35 for $3.10 each. They are cheap enough but I still need to get them to you and this is an extra charge. They have to be mailed in a padded envelope, plus postage. I have checked into this and it costs close to $2.00

I will gladly take money orders and I do take Paypal at [email protected] Paypal has raised their percentage of the cut so I need to raise the price to $5.15 as their cut takes the cost below my cost. This way I won’t lose any money when Paypal takes their percentage off the top. For those of you that feel that is not fair then simply pay the $5.00.

For those of you using a money order or check click on the e-mail me and I will send you my home address.

Below is a link for the original message as well.

[Broken External Image]:

lol so u can write on it "DONT FLASH WITHOUT ASKING OWNER" first.... I have learnt this the hard HARD way.... Sign me up for 1!

Woppy...

[Broken External Image]:

lol i know i know... u threw this at me when I posted my trac getting flashed without me wanting to last time! :wacko: what a pain in the butt its been too...

Woppy, basically they cover the port and keep it clean as well as give a more finished appearance.

They really do nothing more than that. Like others, I just hate to see the open port just sitting there...

Also, these do NOT have the metal inside of them like others do. Some of the metal pronged covers will active certain things, int he case of the Track, it powers up the fuel pump...

2 for me..

need one for the ST and one for the Focus..

Edit

" Cant get into paypal here at work. will have to send from home.. "

Last edited by a moderator:
That is all of them.

HOWEVER, if there are ten or more that also want them I will order more, it is easy for me to do. Just let me know...

Will do, I am betting other swill jump in, the first 5 lasted like 2 hours... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love one, but 90% of the time I have either a code reader, flasher, or solar panel plugged into mine.

Joe

im interested in 2 also. one for the trac and one for the escape.

thanks

Rich

Latest posts