OBD II Data Port / Datalink Covers - For sale...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
(Made a post in the swap and sell area as well, just wanted to bring it to your attention here).

While cleaning up my computer area, I came accross 5 more covers. If anyone is interested, below is a cut and paste from the last time I sold them.

Here is the info for anyone else that wants or desires a cover.

I placed a bulk order in order to keep them on the affordable side. I ordered 35 for $3.10 each. They are cheap enough but I still need to get them to you and this is an extra charge. They have to be mailed in a padded envelope, plus postage. I have checked into this and it costs close to $2.00

I will gladly take money orders and I do take Paypal at [email protected] Paypal has raised their percentage of the cut so I need to raise the price to $5.15 as their cut takes the cost below my cost. This way I won’t lose any money when Paypal takes their percentage off the top. For those of you that feel that is not fair then simply pay the $5.00.

For those of you using a money order or check click on the e-mail me and I will send you my home address.

Below is a link for the original message as well.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take 1..... If 2 dont go, i will take 2 at the end, but i need 1.,.

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent...

Todd Z

Eltee, counting you, that is all five of them sold. So YES, I will hold one for you.

That is all of them.

HOWEVER, if there are ten or more that also want them I will order more, it is easy for me to do. Just let me know...

THis was my first mod to my 01 trac back in 01. This OBD-II cover was the start of my mod :wub:addiction to my Sport Trac. six+ years later, I am still modding.......I need help!!:lol::lol::lol:

Have a good one

Bob

Guess we are both getting old...

Not that old if you still remember it !!!! :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

Todd,

I think I shorted you a cover.

In cleaning my desk I found one laying around. I had only six left and all six were paid for. I don't believe you pack was a thick as the others...

If so, let me know, will do whatever I need to do to make it right...

Latest posts