Obama, new info?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich,

I'm not the research department. The writers of the Constitution already did this. I see no reason to rewrite what they so eloquently verbalized. If it's clear to you, OK with me.

I just brought it in for information to those who want to know what the real disagreement is.

If you want him out of office, attact his budget, his spending, his healthcare plan and all the other things he has done to drive this country into the poor house...there is plenty of evidence for that, just stop chasing ghosts

Exactly how I feel. This president has so many glaringly obvious and inescapable failings that we don't need to chase after the hard or impossible illegitimacies. Stick to what you can point to with hard facts and conservatism has a much better chance of gaining support among the undecided voters.

Hugh,

:supercool::haveabeer::banana:

Redfish,

I just brought it in for information to those who want to know what the real disagreement is.

Again, you are talking in riddles. If you know specific wording in the Constititution that is causing all this disagreement about whether Obama's Presidency is illegal or not, let us know what where all the controversy is? Nobody is asking you to do any research, since you seem to know exactly what the Constitution says....My only question is the wording and your interpretation of it??

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts