Obama, new info?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a load of crap !!! :bwahaha:

There is no evidence and it proves nothing! It looks like something the National Inquirer would fabricate to sell their tabuloids

...Richard

What a load of crap !!!

There is no evidence and it proves nothing! It looks like something the National Inquirer would fabricate to sell their tabuloids

The National Inquirer has exposed more stuff than the mainstream media in recent years.

They were the only ones exposing John Edwards....

ok Bud, just keep living in your little fantacy world and reading your Inquirer...:bwahaha:

Every claim that anti-Obama's have made have been shown to be completely and totally false.. In my opinion they have no proof of this latest claim being any more true true than he was not born in America. I'm sure if the Inquirer investigated you or I they could come up with some minor obscure detail from our past that looked like we were not the upstanding Americans that we are...but then it does not have to be true, or it can be taken completely out of context, but they can still publish it.

Part of this anti-Obama campaign is to come up with an plausable story that will distract voters. It does not have to be true, and they do not have to have positive proof, just a rumor or something taken out of context is good enough for them. Remember, and these newspapers and scandal sheets want to do is sell papers....truth is the furthest thing from their minds.

...Rich

Just ask Obama's Auntie where he was born, she was there.....in Kenya.:bwahaha:

The National Inquirer has scooped all the mainstream media, whether you still think this is a tabloid that prints only gossip, lies to sell their rag, you have to admit, they did expose the John Edwards love child affair....

bud,

I have no idea if the Inquirer exposed the John Edwards love child??? I don't read that thrash anyway so I don't know if they were the first to release the story....my point is that because they make all these accusations without proof, they will eventually get lucky and uncover something....The difference is that most mainstream media would never touch this story without a thurough investigation to insure there is true facts to support the story,,,and even they get tricked too.

If this story is factual and truthfull, why am I not seeing this on my evening news broadcast? Simple, there is not enough evidence to prove that the story is true and the mainstream media will no touch it until it has been proven as factual.

...Rich

The mainstream media of late has not fact checked many stories before they sling the mud on people. Forgot about Dan Rather? Even Fox News has joined in and jumped on a breaking story before the facts have come out....at least they have retracted their reporting, and set the record straight when they were innaccurately reporting something...Dan Rather and CBS did not do this on one of their stories which made even bigger news....

Bud,

The premise of this BS is that Obama was not born in the USA, however I just did a quick Internet translation of the document from Indonesian to English and it shows that line 2 states "Place and Date of Birth" and I clearly can read "Honolulu" and "8-4-61".

So how does this document show that Obama is not a natural born US citizen and therefore ineligable to be President... since the location and date of birth exactly match his birth certificate, and (Honolulu) Hawaii has been a state since Aug 21, 1959 ???

Line 3 asks for his country of residence which is indicated as "Indonesia".

If I can quickly translate the document and see that it clearly does not indicate anything about Obama that the article claims is proof that he was not born in the USA, then it's just a poorly conceived hoax.

Again, too many people are crying Wolf when there is no proof, with the hopes they can influence people's opinion...thinking it might be true.

Like I said in my first post....Just another load of CRAP !!! I'm suprised that you did no check it out yourself instead of defending the National Inquirer Shock-Jock style of reporting...Big headlines and NO proof...:bwahaha:

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read the article, not just look at the document, if true, would indicate fraud or Obama is not qualified to hold office....one or the other....

At this point in the game if Obama doesn't win a second term what does proving/disproving his eligibility accomplish?

(Honest thought provoking question that may make me look like a fool)

At this point in the game if Obama doesn't win a second term what does proving/disproving his eligibility accomplish?

The same thing as knowing who killed JFK...The Truth.....

The United States Constitution is the law of the land...This sole document makes us vastly different that any other nation established on earth.

The conspiracy widens (Neither Truth or Fiction and Snopes are addressing

this, which usually means it usually isn't false)

An investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) has been illegally used by Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, emigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 in or about March 1977. Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut. His SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among several reserved for Connecticut residents. Obama never lived or worked in that state, so there is no reason for his SSN to start with the digits 042.

Now comes the best part. Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died. Conveniently, Obamas grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals. The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwigs death, and because he never received Social Security benefits there were no benefits to stop and no questions were raised. The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her

grandson was not a U.S. citizeneither because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoromerely scoured the probate records until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social Security benefits, and selected that SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because they will have no way of defending Obama.

Although many Americans do not understand the meaning of the term "natural born citizen," there are few who do not understand that if you are using someone else's SSN it is a clear indication of fraud.

Eddie, I take it that you want to join me on "Birther Island":bwahaha:

Does this mean that Barry will be drawing this poor guys SSA benefits?:bwahaha:

Snopes must be monitoring MYST...:bwahaha:

They are watching you....why don't you go to a department store ato open an account and put that down as your SSAN, and see if the Gestapo visits you...that will throw them for a loop....:bwahaha: