Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TrainTrac,

I never heard Roseanne Barr's rendition. I heard it was pretty bad.

My daughter's God Mother was a brand-new, 18 year old Airman when we met her. She was a citizen of the Philippines. We had many other young Airmen back then from many allied nations.

They were indoctrinated just like the rest of us American recruits, even though some of them had poor language skills. Whenever we were called to attention at a parade or at retreat at the end of the day, they all saluted, even though they were not yet US citizens, and some never would be. Their reverence to the flag came from many sources. Desire to be an American, pride in the job they were doing or training to do, perhaps fear of reprisal if they didn't comply, etc. Whatever the reason, they just did it. I'll end with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at that game at the 'Murph, and I swear that some of the structure started to crack and crumble!

Here you go, Nelson. You be the judge. Listen at your own risk, and don't say I didn't warn you!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrFW2aYHVR8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrFW2aYHVR8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My apologies to everyone else for actually posting this here!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Thread goes to crap...

Thanks alot TT...I could have gone the rest of my

life without seeing that!:lol:

Rosanne Barr...what a pig she is...

BTW I got a e-mail recently and it is proper for retirees not in uniform to render a

proper salute on these occasions.:)

Maybe Obama isn't a citizen? Then all is forgiven.

That's the posture I would have to any one elses National Anthem:eek:

Where's Frank?

King PUTZ

This is the reason why US Active Duty and Activated Reservists votes should count a little stronger than not. Is this the type of person that Nelson and all of our Military people in harms way want leading them? One who doesn't respect or atleast want to appear to respect the symbols and "suggestions" of and due our great country?

NOBAMA. Not now, Not ever.