Obama Administration's Top Ten Successful Projects

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
Obama Administration's Top Ten Successful Projects

:bwahaha:

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon, I can list his accomplishments as promised:

1. Closing Guantanamo

2. No raised taxes on middle class

3. Close corporate tax loopholes

4. Cut health insurance premiums

5. Cap and Trade

6. Increase minimum wage to $9.50

7. Immigration reform

8. Same sex equality

9. Troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq

10. Preventing lobbyists from his administration

11. Transparent administration

12. Double cancer research funding

13. Five Days of public comment before signing any bill

14. Support manned mission to moon by 2020

15. Reduce earmarks

And last but not least:

"prevent any increase in the deficit."

AND

Ending partisanship

But hey, at least some Seals killed Bin Laden during his presidency. What a raging success!

Hey Frank,

What did Obama do to prevent the economy from collapsing? Republicans have blocked most of is spending sprees, and now with the sequestration and a cut back of government that Obama predicted would ruin the economy has actually breathed new life in the economy and the Stock Markets. I'm sure Obama will claim it was his success but the reality is that Congress has taken away Obama's access to taxpayers money and curbed his spending. That's what had done the most to help our economy.

Obama did not save the Auto Industry, he only saved GM...a private corporation. Ford did not take any bailout money. Chrysler has been bought and sold several times now, and is now owned by Fiat. We taxpayers still own about 35 million shares of GM stock and we lose millions every time GM stock goes down a few pennies. So there is no proof that Obama saved the Auto Industry or merely prolonged it's death at a very high cost to the taxpayers...but then, spending other peoples money is something that Obama has excelled at.

Obama did not get Bin Laden...The military and various CIA operatives located him and went in and got him. All Obama did was give the OK...and he delayed that decision to the point that the military was afraid that Bin Laden might escape again.

Also, Hugh brings up a good list of promises Obama made when he was campaigning and has not fulfilled yet. It all sounds good coming out of Obamas' mouth, but he cannot do anything he said he would do.

...Rich

Richard, he was successful, cheating his way to the white house.....:bwahaha:

ba-dit, ba-dit, ba-dit....thats all folks.:rofl:

Plus to add his wife is happy to be an american now, while she curse's the flag

yeh thats why im deployed to the middle east hugh? honestly yes he's pulling out the front line troops but unfortunately there will always be "enduring" bases just like korea to have a show of precence. no matter how hard we try to pull out of the middle east it will never happen.

And I wholly appreciate your service. That's just a handful of the things I remember he promised to accomplish.

Mike, I also apreciate you service. I was 3 yrs Army and 2 tours in 'Nam. Lonely and not fun. You have the desert heat, I had the tropical heat. Makes you want to rip your equipment off sometimes.

05dakotatrac,

Like Eddie, I am a Vietnam Vet with 20 years of service and I have a combat related disability. Without a doubt, I also appreciate your service to our country.

Since Obama has taken office, I have seen the taxes on my Army retirement pay increase several times despite Obama promising during his campaign that nobody earning less than $200K per year would see a tax increase. That was a big lie.

Then this year they jacked up the prices for prescription medicines through the TriCare Mail Order Pharmacy that I use. Non-formulary meds have jumped from $25 to $43 and they are talking about increasing that to $50 by the end of this fiscal year (Oct 1).

I know that those prices for a prescription may sound cheap, but consider that Retired Veterans of my era were promised free healthcare for life. Another broken promise or just an blatant lie.

Obama's administration is also talking about raising Federal Taxes on Gasoline.

ObamaCare is a shame. Obama said that if you already had insurance you could keep it and not have to pay higher rates.....Recently it was announced that it will cost you more if your current insurance does not meet Obama's minimum requirements. Also the cost of TriCare is expected to go up with higher premiums and higher cost-shares for the Service member.

Also, it was just announce a few days ago that some insurance companies may not pay for some expensive cancer treatment drugs which could cost the patient as much as $2000 a month just for those meds??? Another broken primise or lie by Obama.

Everything that Obama said he would do during the election campaign are lies that he has never fulfilled, or cost way more than he said....exactly as the Republicans predicted !!

...Rich

What Rich Said. Except the 20 year part. After 2 years I ran out the door and never looked back.

Rich,

Now we both will get audited and wire tapped. :bwahaha:

Hugh is right, but I'm not convinced that we, the voting citizens are doing the choosing...More likely it's the Political Parties forcing a candidate down our throats.

When was the last time you got to vote for a candidate for President that you were actually proud you voted for him when he left office? When was the last time you got to vote for a President who did not have any skeletons in his closet that came under scrutiny during the campaign?

The candidates that do not have any scandals or skeletons never seem to even make it through the primaries...I guess they are just too boring for American Voters.

...Rich

When was the last time you got to vote for a candidate for President that you were actually proud you voted for him when he left office? When was the last time you got to vote for a President who did not have any skeletons in his closet that came under scrutiny during the campaign?

Rich, I cant remember that far back....:bwahaha:

Well, my first chance to vote was 2004 so....Bush/Kerry, Obama/McCain, Obama/Romney. These are the best men our country has to offer?

:throwup:

Well, my first chance to vote was 2004 so....Bush/Kerry, Obama/McCain, Obama/Romney. These are the best men our country has to offer?

I don't believe that these are the best men that our country has to offer. There were far better men than that crop who were culled from the ballots :(

Every time I see him on those very suspicious "Reverse Mortgage" like commercials (when they aren't running Robert Wagner ones lol) I can't believe that Fred Thompson not only ran for president but was a senator, just to pick a "better than McCain in '08" candidate.

Bush might be the best out of that bunch. I'd go for Romney but after he caved on those later debates I'm not sure. I could believe that he was reforming his domestic policy views, after all Reagan did, but it'd be a stretch for me to do so. At least Bush was consistently crappy with domestic policies...and it pains me that I'm considering that to be a positive :throwup:

I think John McCain would have been a great president, and could have won with a better VP choice in 2008. He should've beat Bush in 2000 and would have likely been president then.

Unless something drastic happens, it'll be unlikely that the person vetted to be on the final ballot is the best presidential person out there. It's very difficult to find someone who can stand up to the lies and damn lies it takes to be vetted, where seemingly no low is too low. I remember John McCain being called too mentally scarred from having been a POW to be president; and that was from another republican campaign. Really?! I'll take a military hero with a voting record that matches his public rhetoric, and actual results from years in the senate over the community organizers and slick-talking BSers we've been seeing since my voting rights started.

Latest posts