Obama administration kills Bin Laden!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMERICA.....f@(# YEAH!!!!!!!!!:fire::fire::fire:

:haveabeer::haveabeer::haveabeer::haveabeer::haveabeer::haveabeer:

:btddhorse::btddhorse::btddhorse::btddhorse::supercool:

"Obama Administration" had no part in it, NAVY SEALS did!:supercool: It's been a goal since the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

NAVY SEALS :haveabeer::haveabeer::haveabeer::supercool:

Bin Laden -Buried at sea - Hope they flushed him :toilet: or used the catapult.

:worthless:

Bin Laden -Buried at sea

Why? Destroy the evidence? Is this a publicity stunt?

I am not saying that our Navy Seals did not kill him, but throwing him into the ocean throws a flag for me.

Tom

Tom, from what I've heard this morning, burying him at sea was a way to avoid a shrine. However, we have now gone from the "birther" issue, to this, and the conspiracy theorists will have a field day.

Like I said, I have no doubt that this is fact, I just find it suspicious.

As you said, this just fuels the fire. "Obama is trying to secure his re-election by these lies" will be flying all over the place.

Tom

At first I wondered the same thing. But they said they wanted to bury him to Islamic tradition and bury him w/in 24hours. Plus, in my opinion, if they keep his body and parade it around it would probably definately lead to some attacks from Al Qaeda.

Definately happy he's gone now.

Yeah they buried him in the Islamic tradition! I suppose his head is definitely pointing to Mecca.. They said they "wanted no possibilities of a shrine"

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Destroy the evidence? Is this a publicity stunt?

I am not saying that our Navy Seals did not kill him, but throwing him into the ocean throws a flag for me.

I also find this suspicious. Did they ever show televised pictures of the body in captivity?

Yeah they buried him in the Islamic tradition!

Is being buried at sea truly an Islamic tradition? That must suck for all those muslims who spent their entire lives in the desert. :bwahaha:

Is being buried at sea truly an Islamic tradition?

Burial at sea has nothing to do with it. Supposedly, Islamic tradition call for a burial within 24 hours after death. Why we gave a $h!+ about "Islamic tradition" for this murderous waste of human flesh is beyond me.:banghead:

News reports are now saying that there are indeed photos of the body. Reports say that he was shot in the left eye. Haven't yet heard if the photos will be released publicly, but I'm sure they will be, if nothing else to satisfy skeptics.

Prior to dumping his carcass over the side, I hope they covered him with shoes dipped in pig blood. And I hope Davey Jones gave him a very, very horrible welcome to his locker!

On another note, Donald Trump is calling for the public release of the long form death certificate!:cheeky::bwahaha:

Great news.

I think all of it is true and do not suspect a cover-up because they buried Bin-Laden at sea. The explaination was that they did not want to leave his body where he could be claimed to be a marter for Islam, and a holy shrine errected in his name.

They claim they have DNA evidence that it was Bin-Laden, however I was not aware that DNA tests could be done that fast?? Perhaps they have samples of his blood that they will run DNA tests on, but have not done so yet.

I'm sure more photos of the compound and perhaps even photos of Bin-Laden's body will be on the internet and various news media.

I understand that the 40 minute raid included a lot of time gathering up computers and documents that were found on the compound...That intelligents is probably more of a blow to El Qaida than the fact that Bin-Laden is dead.

Interesting side note is that May 1st is reported to be the anniversary of Hitler's death. Perhaps we should make May 1st a National Holiday !!:grin:

:haveabeer::haveabeer: To the Navy Seals and all of those involved in getting Bin-Laden :haveabeer::haveabeer:

...Rich

:fire: To the rest of Al Qaeda...

For the Seals! :haveabeer::haveabeer::haveabeer::haveabeer::supercool::supercool:

Im glad and I hope this is not a spoof.

Otherwise, I bet binladen left specific instructions. If this ever happened. There will be cells ready with the equipment for heavy repricusion world wide.

Latest posts