Obama administration kills Bin Laden!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word is that bin Laden was no longer able to contribute funds or effort to the cause. He had become a hinderance. He required high maintenance with his medical problems and people to haul him around. I wouldn't be surprised if an informant finally jumped at the chance to collect the $25 million bounty on his head.

Word is that bin Laden was no longer able to contribute funds or effort to the cause. He had become a hinderance. He required high maintenance with his medical problems and people to haul him around. I wouldn't be surprised if an informant finally jumped at the chance to collect the $25 million bounty on his head.

If so, then didn't the terrorists win? Osama bin laden was just a figurehead to the cause, no longer a real master planner, so his loss doesn't impact Al Quaida operations directly, right?

In his death, Al Quaida gets a martyr who will inspire more people to its cause (Especially as Americans killed him, the "symbol" of Islamic advancement), they get 25 million dollars, and they save the expense of having to keep a worthless worldwide fugitive alive.

To everyone, Osama bin Laden is more valuable dead than alive. Weird.

I wouldn't be surprised if an informant finally jumped at the chance to collect the $25 million bounty on his head.

Word is that valuable intel was gained from Kalid Sheik Mohammed down at Gitmo. He gave up the name of the guy who was OBL's exclusive communications courier. Once our folks ID'd that guy, they began to track him until he led them to OBL.

If this is true, then it means that President Obama accomplished this mission using the very things that he campaigned against: H2O-boarding, GITMO, etc.

Word is that valuable intel was gained from Kalid Sheik Mohammed down at Gitmo. He gave up the name of the guy who was OBL's exclusive communications courier. Once our folks ID'd that guy, they began to track him until he led them to OBL.

If this is true, then it means that President Obama accomplished this mission using the very things that he campaigned against: H2O-boarding, GITMO, etc.

Oh, the irony. If true, and if called on it, President Obama will just claim ignorance of how the intel was found and worm his way out of it. My prediction.

On another note, you'd think that Al Quaida would have changed all of its operational methods after someone who knew them was captured. Eventually the captured person will give up the knowledge, that's a fair assumption to make.

Oh, the irony. If true, and if called on it, President Obama will just claim ignorance of how the intel was found and worm his way out of it. My prediction.

Oh, it's already being noticed, just not by the mainstream media folks who were all over the previous administration for the very same thing.

<A HREF="https://www.facebook.com/notes/michelle-malkin/then-and-now-the-left-obama-and-secret-prisons/10150168516160677">Then and now: The Left, Obama and secret prisons</A>

Didn't Obama fight to close Gitmo before he ordered it to remain open (kind of like voting for something before voting for it).

Maybe the Whitehouse will be serving some fried chicken with those waffles.

:banana:

TJR

Didn't Obama fight to close Gitmo before he ordered it to remain open (kind of like voting for something before voting for it).

Yep. See my link in the post above illustrating the hypocrisy.

Frank worded it this way to get everyones goat... It appears to be working.

Bottom Line, a "Job Well Done" to all those that had a part in it, but especially so to those men and women who were there taking care of business. My heartfelt thank you for all you do.

Dave

Obama administration kills Bin Laden!

Should have been titled, "Obama administration takes credit for the ground work the Bush administration laid for them"....Bush designed, built and aimed the gun...Obama was just there to pull the trigger....:bwahaha:

Frank is what is known as a bomb thrower.

Tosses the grenade into a crowd and disappears.

Unfortunately, he does not adhere to the old adage, better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you are an idiot than to open it and confirm it for everyone.

Excellent comment on a yahoo news message board....

"Maybe we can buy the property Bin Laden was killed in and build a church there!"

:bwahaha::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe we can buy the property Obama was killed in and build a church there!"

Obama??? Was this a typo on your part, Bud? Or was it originally published that way on the Yahoo! board? Either way, the Secret Service doesn't see any humor whatsoever in that kind of stuff...

He was washed, wrapped in a white sheet, placed on a "prepared flat board" and "eased into the sea" within 24 hours of his death, in accordance with Islamic tradition. He was buried in the North Arabian Sea

Anyone think this is how it happened?:throwup:

In March 2002, just six months after 9/11, Bush said of bin Laden, "I truly am not that concerned about him.... You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, to be honest with you."

In July 2006, we learned that the Bush administration closed its unit that had been hunting bin Laden.

In September 2006, Bush told Fred Barnes, one of his media allies, that an "emphasis on bin Laden doesn't fit with the administration's strategy for combating terrorism."

Well Bud, try to refute this one.

It must get tiresome to fight the truth so hard Bud

Frank...

Tell that one to the first mountain division that spent years in the mountains of Tora Bora

fighting the taliban and hunting for Bin Laden....where you come up with your so called facts and "Quotes" is beyond me and everyone else...:smack:

Well Bud, try to refute this one.

It must get tiresome to fight the truth so hard Bud

Osama is dead, the facts kinda speaks for itself....

you do make everyone:bwahaha:

Every village has one, we claim you as ours....:bwahaha:

Frank said:
It must get tiresome to fight the truth so hard Bud.

Wow, Frank.

But, you are true to form. Way to take a few random quotes, a few out-of-context items and paint with broad brushstrokes a picture of the Bush administration doing little to nothing to find Bin Laden.

Of course, as real news articles and complete telling of events like in the news article below will confirm, the Bush administration and the CIA, etc. were diligent for all of the 00s trying to get Bin Laden.

I'm glad that diligence paid off. I don't care that Obama gets the credit. I'm glad he didn't give up the fight.

Good job all around!

You see, that's what ADULTS do! The applaud the victory, not who claims to have won it!

Politicizing this, or 9-11, essentially makes those that WOULD politicize it a larger THREAT to this country than Bin Laden ever was, IMHO.

Keep up the bipartisan hackery...you are a big POTP.

TJR

A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[

People feed trolls by posting on these types of threads. There is another thread on this topic free of such absurdities.

Latest posts