Now Global Cooling is the problem...LOL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
I wonder if Al Gore is digging a hole to go hide in... I sure hope so :bwahaha:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/Global-cooling-Arctic-ice-caps-grows-60-global-warming-predictions.html

...Rich

Now aint' that strange.....:bwahaha:

Gotta, do something about the crazy, wolf criers'...but what!!!!!!!?

even when i was a student in the late 70s and grad school in the 80s, the models of the day preached gloom and doom, but failed to "predict" what had already happened when the past data was used in the computer models. that is, when data from the 50s and 60s was entered, the results were not what were already on record for that time

The environmental movement would be much more successful if it played on it's real underlying reason for existence. The altruistic "save the Earth" thing is ridiculous. If it took on a reasoning more natural and immediately pertinent to people in their everyday life, it would say, "we going to force ourselves extinct."

Then again, we know our economic policies are unsustainable yet we continue on the same path...

i may have posted this before but here goes.... i am an engineer and do testing using statistical data analysis all the time while having to read charts and graphs to determine how to process parts for optimum yield and quality. the below chart is temperature from an ice core so this data is from the alarmist own vault not mine. i do not know how they determine temperatures within the small increments they give but i will take this data for a fact and in doing so the first thing that jumps out is that it is cyclic, very cyclic. the second is that this appears to be natural variation since according to the same scientist man could not have effected the data before modern times. anyway call me unconvinced.

533ee2387fcbb1f26f075176ca5f6391.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Al Gore and the other Global Warming freaks will claim that they saved the earth by reversing Global Warming. When will they learn that the Earth has existed for over 4 billion years without their help and that they should just leave well enough alone !!

...Rich

I'm sure Al Gore and the other Global Warming freaks will claim that they saved the earth by reversing Global Warming. When will they learn that the Earth has been estimated to have existed for over 4 billion years without their help and that they should just leave well enough alone !!

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly Scientists, the Earth has experienced Ice Ages and Meltdowns. Neither one lasts forever and they come and go with different time periods. So there has been ones that were faster than previous ones as well. It's causse & effect, the earth will balance itself out IMO. Wasn't it super hot when the Dinosaurs were around? then we had an ice age afterwards? :soap:

IMO, All we need to worry about is, if a giant comet or asteroid hits.

Also terrorist and the crazies, that have their finger on the big button...:fire:

There are a few up and coming. That dont care about mutual destruction.

We are militarly spread so thin. The citizens may have to protect the homeland.:bwahaha:

Careful what you say, Eddie, or you will end up on one their lists or the IRS will come calling...:cry:

If the environmental movement played on its real underlying reason for existence I believe it would be telling us that it is run by a cadre of charlatans who want to pocket our money (maybe planting a token tree or 2 with a bit of it first) and live in Al Gore-esque extravagance on our dime.

Though even if they were to be that blatantly honest I doubt that the fools who buy into their movement would stop supporting them. The haven't stopped supporting wind power despite the actual climate change and bird-murdering it brings about and they haven't stopped supporting obama despite his failure to follow-through on his promise to stop the sea level from rising...

Redfish,

Yes, sooner or later, we are all going to die eventually, and in the end, it does not really matter how or why. :haveabeer:

...Rich

Latest posts