Not a good week for tracs....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean Kolar

Reaction score
While they have kept us safe...I saw that Arturo sadly lost his trac and this morning an 85 year old man drove into the back of mine doing about thirty as it was parked on a street. Messed up the backside pretty good. Gotta love the fact that we are all safe.

Amen

Don't forget Bob's write off from Hurricane Sandy. One of the nicest Gen 2 ST's ever. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I did fellas. Now my truck was a very good looking truck. On this website I didn't have the pictures up to date on project and mods I had done to it.

Sorry about your accident dean. And I'm sure bobs is upset as well.

I am pretty upset and devasted. I've owned my sport Trac since I was 15 and 1/2. Almost 8 years. I've put some much time, dedication and money into it. I replaced my tranny a few moths ago. About month an half ago I painted my cladding black and recently about two weeks prior to my accident I dropped about 1,700 hundred dollars in changing out a lot of suspension components and did the TT and SL with 285/75/16. I have to say that my ST was one of the best looking STs. I'll try to see if I can upload a few pics of it.

Yes I feel bad for you as all that work went into it...I'm just starting off at sixteen turning seventeen tomorrow!! But yes it's tough when ur possessions that mean a lot get ruined even when you take the best care of them...how did u get in the accident exactly??

Latest posts