Non-factory Sub installs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
Can I see pictures of behind the seat sub installs? 8-10" (I assume thats all the really fits behind the seats anyways)

Why not try under the seat. I can still fold the seat forward about 45 degrees if I need to get to the storage behind the seat. This is an 8" bazooka tube. [Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to my C.wells DUAL 8 " installation..

Todd Z

http://www.mysporttrac.com/mysporttrac/projects/Dual8/Dual8.htm

[Broken External Image]:

Devon what does that look like with the seats folded up? Since the windowsil is removed does it look funny or can't you even see it?

Other sub is behind the other seat. Need to finish carpeting everything.

[Broken External Image]:

The CWells 10" doesn't let you fold down the seat but I never would anyway.

[Broken External Image]:

Can't seem to get it completely finished :( , but here's mine. Amps are attached to the bottom of the seats.

[Broken External Image]:

Here is a picture I took tonight that shows mine with the seats up. I have an extra back panel that I am going to cut down...but haven't gotten around to it yet. [Broken External Image]:

Dan I was wondering if you still had the dimesions to the box you built for you ST. I work at CCroadshop and was thinking of putting two kicker 8" L7's powered by a bd1000, and if you had the dimesions that would save me some time. Thanks