Nominations for Snow Trac of the Winter are ....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew W

Reaction score
With the Blizzard coming through the Ohio Valley (10 inches and still coming down hard here just north of Cincinnati), went to the trail to take the dog for a walk & took some pics ...

Lets see your Snow Tracs !!!!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one I got..

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

2b277899215dd8aec43eb85087d95ac9.jpg

I'm in Columbus, Ohio. We are sitting at 12+ inches of snow and its still coming, thats a pic from this morning before I had to move things around and start loading my trailer

ScottG

yeah, my little brother lives near columbus. he said your supposed to get at least six more inches by tonight. thats too much snow for mid march

Ohio has to have a great chance of winning this one,,,,

The airport closed today at 11:45 am and is going to re-evaluated at 7am tomorrow...

There is so much snow they are literally trucking it out as they have run out of room to pile it up. They had to close fro both weather issues and the amount of snow piled up. Sooo, they will be working until tomorrow simply removing the snow...

The more crazy looks you get, the more fun it is. That's an almost 4-foot snow tube on the back. :D

[Broken External Image]:

This is about 16 hours of snowfall.

The Trac gets parked until the roads clear up.

The 2000 Explorer 4x4 is a tank in this weather.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Tom

I like that first picture, math-you. The power-dome hood and scoop lines are shown to good effect, and the classic lines of the gen1 Sport Trac overall.