No matter how tough or mean the dog is…..sometimes you have to teach them to just walk away

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMGGGGGGGGG

My dog got quilled once but just a few in the nose and one inside the mouth. Had to put her under to get them out......that dog is in for a world of hurt.

Yes, the vet bill is going to be astronomical! My roommates dogs got into it with a porcupine once up at Stampede Resevoir... 2 dogs, MANY quills... HUGE vet bill!!!

And I'd bet that if that dog sees another porcupine, he goes right after it again!!!

That is lose lose no matter how you go about it.

Man, it is going to be a painfully event. Both for the dog and the guy paying the bill...

On the brighter side, at least the Pit can't see the collar the vets put on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best medicine for that dog is one of these...

[Broken External Image]:

Which is more stupid...the dog or the owners who buy these worthless piles of flesh.

(apologies to those of you who have them;))

Got to be a stupid dog. Most would back off after the first few quils. At least my grandmothers farm dogs did.

I dont hate any animals, but I dont like pit bulls...:blink:

I'm not a big pitbull fan either, and those pictures represent the reason why. They are instinctive fighters based on purpose-bred genealogy, and when those instincts get turned on, they are difficult to turn off, which is why the breed can be deadly to people and other animals.

Yes, I know, some of you know or have wonderful, sweet pitbulls. But whether you have seen it or not, every member of the breed has the genetic capacity to replicate what is shown in the picture above.

Yes, I know many different breeds of dogs can hurt people or other animals, but how many breeds of dog do you know that will continue a fight to the extent shown above? Couple that with the dog's instinctive fighting drive to bite the head and neck area with it's incredibly powerful jaws, and you have a very deadly potential in something that cannot be guarenteed to be under positive control 100% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read that breeders are to blame for the meanness of the Pit Bull breed. They used to be a much kinder breed 100 years ago.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts