nitrous...?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaper,

As I said. I would only run a wet kit where not only is nitrous injected, but also fuel is. IMO, that is safer than a dry kit. I know of some guys that burned holes in pistons from running lean. The stock fuel system is not always able to handle the extra fuel required to prevent it from running lean.

I may not know alot about nitrous, but I do have experience in installing a kit and running it.

Tom

Reaper, like I said, contact me for any questions. I have all the knowledge for the ST after a ton of research, just no time to finish my system.

Under normal conditions, liquid gasoline is not easily ignited, but gas vapor is.

Oxygen is an oxidizer, but is non-flammable itself. That means it promotes and supports a flame, but will not burn on its own.

As far as Boom goes. I have a cousin that put a dry kit on his 460 ford truck. Not knowing what he was doing. He got one block from his house on a trial run and the motor went boom...:lol:

Same thing with a young renter in the house next door. Blew the intake manifold off of his freinds ford probe. He only got 1/2 the block, Boom..:lol:

You have to know what your doing and tune it correctly.;)

Latest posts