Newest Family Member

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Jolley

Reaction score
Say hello to the newest member of our family. My wife has wanted one since I've known her, however with kids it;s just not a practical vehicle. We were ready to trade her car and she thought we were going to look at a Honda Crosstour. Well the kids are grown so instead of turning right into the Honda dealer I turned left into the Jeep dealer. I told here to get what she wanted, you should have seen her, she was like a kid in a candy store. Three dealers later we found one that would agree with us on what the deal should be and this is what she chose.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I've never seen her happier with a vehicle.

Nice Rubicon. Does she get the modification bug?

The ST was my compromise on wanting a Jeep but needing a bed. Doesn't feel like much of a compromise, until I am limited by the IFS. When Jeep makes a pickup, again, if they ever do, it will be my first Chrysler product.

AWESOME !!!!! CONGRATS !!!

Todd Z

Jeff, I was in Winter Garden last weekend. Went to get some B-B-Q on Saturday night on Main Street and found a car show...:grin:

Thanks for all the remarks. :haveabeer:

Les, You were at Harry and Larry's, and we have that show every third Saturday of the Month. That is a normal routine for us.

Good food, nice cars and close to home.

Latest posts