NEW Website sticker !!! Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene Marshall

Reaction score
Once a design is chosen for the new sticker, will that design be used for the ST business card. The current card is cool but I would like to see a new and improved version.

Gene,

Why not design a new card yourself? There is no rule set in stone that says it must be one way.

I know if I was in Todd Z's shoes, I would be thrilled if someone took the liberty to submit something like that.

Tom

Gene,

We have only got 3 submissions, 2 of them were asked to make some small changes to make them cut able on a vinyl cuter and we have heard nothing back at all.....

As far as the cards go, we were going to do another contest depending how this one ran.

I have been playing around with editing the cards my self, but nothing major...

If we don't get any thing we can use, or only the 3 submissions, the sticker will stay the same and so will the cards, OR we will change them ourselves.

If we change them ourselves, however they come out is how they come out. OR we will leave it the way it is and if people ask why they were not changed or only have the Gen 1 St on them, I will simply say. "We tried and nothing happened."

Todd Z

Can you refresh our memories with the contest? I might give this a shot but I've been busy with school, work and the holidays and haven't had the time to commit to it.

Maybe it'd be better to revisit the contest after the new year?

Edit: I found the link to the original post; including it here for the convenience of others:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts