New to Site

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Dave, I just bought an 02 after having owned a 96 Explorer for 8yrs. I've already used the info on the forums a few times for some minor problems, so I figured I join and say Hi and Thanks! :D

Welcome genman! I hope you enjoy this site and your ST as much as I have. :cool:

Welcome! Email for a list of members to steer clear of!;) I'm just kidding, for the most part there is some really good people on here, should be able to help you a lot. I know it has me.

Welcome to the site ---

You can rest assured that technical questions will be answered by some pretty knowledgeable fellow ST owners.

On the other hand - off topic stuff is wide open for some serious disputes! ;);)

You will be safe as long you dont talk about religion or politics. But at the same time it is interesting to get other opinions/views on everything from work to play to religion to politics. Welcome and have fun!

Dave,

WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!!!!

Ohh, I like the color by the way !!!! LOL :lol::cool::cool::cool:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

:cool:I have been member since 02 (screwup has me logged in under 2 names), and have only recently become involved heavily with the site. I wonder why it took so long! This is THE site for ANYTHING you want to do to your new ride.

Everyone here is friendly, helpfull, and eager to put in thier two cents. If you need help, this is the place. Wanna brag, bit*h, show off or shut down, look no further.

Welcome, and don't be a stranger! Post often!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: