New to me 2007 Sport Trac 4.6

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldsnut

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hi everyone, new member from Kerrville Texas. I purchased my 2007 Sport Trac with 147K from a Navy Veteran friend of mine who babies his vehicles. He was gonna trade it in and I said absolutely DO Not trade it, I'll buy it. I have been an Oldsmobile guy my entire life and moved to Texas and realized I need a pickup down here in the Hill Country. Trucks are entirely new lifestyle for me but I have to tell you I am loving it so far. I have a ton to learn about the truck and Ford in general. Since the truck is Dk. Cherry Metallic, I plan on installing Black headlights, fogs and possibly the grill. I have already fixed sagging Tonneau cover molding and refurbished the running boards and bumper and am considering de-badging it.

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Welcome! Lots of good info on the board! Nice looking trac!
And howdy, from a fellow Texan!

Congrats on your acquisition.
I picked up a 2007 Limited today and I really like it!

We have a 2008 Limited , in the same color. My wife didn't want the truck. I bought it for her for a work truck. NOW, she won't let me drive it, as, "It's her truck".

When I finish my new garages, I'm looking for me a ST. We like the color, and a good coat of was/polish makes that color pop !!! Congrats !!!

That’s awesome I have a 2007 XLT with the 4.6 as well. Great trucks! I love mine to death, I have a shit ton of cosmetic stuff I have to do on mine after I buy a house. I am o I’m just under 200k but it runs amazing very minimal problems the only upgrades I added so far is a Zabtek throttle body a Sony Apple CarPlay touch screen radio drilled and slotted rotors and a cherry bomb extreme muffler welcome to the club bud

Attachments

• IMG_2253.jpeg
    IMG_2253.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 70024200957__C770F6C7-649F-452B-8C1A-75DAEC66DCB5.jpeg
    70024200957__C770F6C7-649F-452B-8C1A-75DAEC66DCB5.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
I like my ST but there are some things that have been repaired on a low mile vehicle that I question! Less that 90,000 original miles!

Last edited:
I replaced the radiator, and a few coil packs I also had to bypass the heater-core a few years ago. I am going to have to actually fix the heater core soon since we are moving from SW Florida to Virginia in August. I have a lot of cosmetics to fix. I had a very low speed accident where I side swiped someone trying to avoid a sudden obstacle dents and crinkles in the driver side doors. I need new running boards both sides. have to fix some rust spots and faded paint and scratches. Some interior stuff to do clean my seats fix my head liner fix the sun fading in my doors. Really minor stuff. Mainly it’s paid for and it’s still beautiful and it’s mine. I’m going to keep driving it as long as I can.

Latest posts