New Tires!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Miller

Reaction score
I got new tires today. So smooth and quiet.:cool::):banana::wub:

Before:

[Broken External Image]:

After:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

What was the damage (cost)?

And they look great! I love the white lettering. Folks over here seem to like the all black, but I think the white looks great. Especially with the Monochromatic white paint job on my ST.

I use a fine sandpaper block to keep them white. Quick and easy!

Looks nice. I had no idea they made Long Trail's...i knew of All-Terrains and Mud-Terrains...but good to know that they make Long Trails.

That same thing happened to my tires several years ago on my Dakota. They said it was due to the tire bleach I was using to clean the whitewalls. Something about the bleach destroying the oils in the tires.

Hey, I believe it and they prorated the tires and gave me $250 for them I paid $120 for 4 brand new tires. Oh yea, they were Goodyears with only 23,000 miles.

Yea, thats why I just use a fine grit wet / dry sanding block. Been doing that for 4 years on my original tires, and the white still looks good! About 10 seconds each tire, even when the white was completely obliterated from dirt and tar.

Latest posts