New tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave King 2

Reaction score
Just bought new skins for the ST. I went with the number 1 rated tire on tire rack, the General Grabber HTS.

I got the oem size 255/70/R16. The Grabber is an all season tire which is made for light trucks and SUVs. I need an all season because I live in Wis. My local Ford dealer gave me a fair deal on them. Cost from tire rack is $412.00 + $78.00 shipping to my house. Add another 15 to 20 dollars per tire for mounting and total is $560 to $570. My local Ford dealer price is 455.80 mounted and balanced + lifetime rotation. There were some discount and things going on because of Memorial day sales. I will be getting them put on next Friday. Will be good to get rid of the Goodyears.

I to just put new tires on today. I went with Maxxis Bighorn 33x12.50/15 I love the way they handle but having a hard time swallowing the $769.95 it cost me.

Am sure Dave will like the new tires, and probably say why he did not replace the OEM GY Wrangler RTS way earlier. Got mine for about the same price here at San Diego, lifetime rotation, balancing, and flat repairs included.

Am sure Dave will like the new tires, and probably say why he did not replace the OEM GY Wrangler RTS way earlier. Got mine for about the same price here at San Diego, lifetime rotation, balancing, and flat repairs included.

Clicked on reply, seemed like it did not do anything, hit it again, all of a sudden, there were four replies..................

Last edited by a moderator: