new tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy reilly

Reaction score
Love discount tire. I had BFG long TA that only lasted me 34,000 miles. Discount gave me a $375 credit towards some Nitto 420S 275/60R-17[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the nitto's in 265-50/20 and love them. Not sure how well they will do in the snow this winter, but we'll see. sounds like a good deal.

Discount tire is a great place to purchase tires. They're customer service is outstanding and very helpful.

Back in 09 I purchased my Hankook Dynapro ATM 265/70/16 from them for a lil over 500 dollars. I had an accident where I blew out two of my tires and they sent me replacements for 40 bucks. Alot cheaper than paying full price for two. I then called and told them that I had gotten a flat and they sent me a replacement for 20 bucks without questioning me.

I have 3 discount tire stores in my area. I have always got good deals and good service on warranty. Then one day I sent my wife to get a tire warranty issue, on her car. 2 different stores, including the one I like most. The managers riped her off by finding some reason, not to use the road hazard. I got pissed. Went to my favorite store. I wanted to chew some ass, but I didnt. I decided to test them. I had them to look at the tire and they said, no problem. All I had to pay was for a new road hazard cert.

So dont send a woman to discount tire...LOL

I also found out. If you divorce. They wont honor warranties or life time balance. For the spouse that has that car. She recently had that problem. They claim that the car was registered under my name, in their computer. Non tranferable. All she wanted was a balance and rotate.

Latest posts