new tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julio R

Reaction score
got the grabbers put on over the weekend

[Broken External Image]:

and my anti tailgating measures

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have had quite a few drivers tell me they were hilarious

I can only assume they are Massachusetts drivers and share the same attitude....However, I think most drivers in most other states would find those bumper-stickers to be rude, as other members have already pointed out.

If you like the bumper-stickers and want them on your vehicle, that's fine...posting a photo of the bumber stickers here...not so much. Having that attitude is one thing, telling the whole world about it might not be the best way to present yourself to the public.

...Rich

Tacky, detracts from a nice vehicle, IMO. :cheeky:

My grandfather had the "horn broken" one on his old truck in western PA. I thought it was funny because it matched his biker personality perfect but I would never put it on my vehicles.

Xero2099,

If you like the bumper stickers, keep 'em. Who gives a flyin' rats a$$?

I personally don't like ANY bumper stickers I see, but you can put whatever you like on your own truck. That one on the right (that I can't repeat for fear of being banned) reminds me of the Dennis Leary song...which I love.

Some of the folks above would probably get bent out of shape seeing a Darwin fish on the back of a car, so keep that in mind.

:back2topic:

BTW, nice tires ;)