New tires, shocks, and brakes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Long

Reaction score
Over the summer I put alot of money into my ST.

New rotors and brakes all around.

New shocks...my ride started going south about 6 months ago.

New tires, I replaced the factory Goodyear Wranglers with...Goodyear Wranglers. I got 90,000 miles out of the factory ones (proably could have gone another 10,000) and I hope I will be as lucky with these.

I know alot of people had problems with their Goodyears and factory shocks, but my truck from day 1 rode like a dream...and it does again.

Maybe the wider Goodyear tire was better for the ST. I would like to hear from people who have an ADRENALIN with the Goodear Wranglers to see how they like them (if they do at all).

When I bought my 03 ADRENALIN, the dealer was putting in leather and a sunroof and they gave me an 04 non-ADRENALIN off the lot to drive. The ride was horrible...it was like driving a tank...or a Dodge!

Everyone likes a different ride and feel.

A guy at my shop just bought a used 04. He said it rides better than any truck and almost every car he has driven...

I bet he would hate the way my ST rides...

Todd Z

And, some change out the pads and rotors when all they need to do is change the fluid and upgrade the pads. Again, the stock shocks are junk. Anytime you can push a shock to colapse with very little effort what do you think a 4400+ pound truck does when it hits a a bump? It steps out of it's own line of path and depending on weather conditions that could spell disaster.

Latest posts