New Tires needed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no issues. used them way back in 1985... i read their reviews. I run LT tires on my trac for towing, and can't afford new, so I buy good used on off CL....

Luckily my guy here matches Discount tire direct who is normally cheaper then TR.....

Just installed Hankook AT's on the 2010 and WE love them !!!! Look into them..

Todd Z

I've used them a couple of times and had a great experience, but most local shops will match their prices - if you ask.

Check your local services first. They can offer competitive prices and will also let you know about mounting/balancing services if you buy online. Online retailers will save you tax and may offer free shipping. Then check Amazon.com(where I got mine) and Ebay, I saved close to $30 per tire over any online retailer. My local shop only charged me $19.99 per tire to mount 'em up. I ended up a few bucks(~$100) ahead this way. Bob

My local Ford dealer sells tires at the lowest prices around. If you can find a lower price, he will match it. He keeps few tires in stock, but can get anything you want overnight. Excellent service, lowest prices, free coffee. I cannot complain one bit.

I have ordered several sets of tires from Tirerack.com. I have never had a bad experience. The user reviews are good to read through, and you can even sort reviews by your make/model of vehicle to see what other drivers have to say about various tires.

Use the info off Tirerack and then go to your local shop armed with that information and see if they can meet/beat the price on Tirerack. A lot of times you will find that they can beat the price (don't forget to factor in the tax/mount/balance/disposal fee too..

Latest posts