New sneakers for the Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dom Carlino

Reaction score
Trac gets another set of 265/70/16 General Grabber A/T 2s in the morning. I think the drive in will be more fun than the way home. Wife says dont break my truck burning up the old ones:banana::banana::banana::banana:

How many miles did the first set of Grabbers last you? I just got mine 265/75R16 installed recently. I love them so far:grin:

Not positive on the mileage but I'm sure it was between 40000 & 50000> Great tire, does awesome in the snow. We had snow tires on for two seasons and these were better even 3/4 wore out.

Yeah,

Off topic here, But i soo wish I did not put the 265/70 on my 03...... I don't really know why but I just don't like something about them.....

Weird.... Maybe i can sell them and go back to the 255.....

Todd Z

Todd The grabbers dont rub and they fill out the wheel well a little better. Also I can never leave well enough alone , always looking to put a size bigger on anything I drive or ride. I'll take some pics when I go out to do my ball joints in a little while.

Latest posts