New Ride...South Africa

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSondra Grossen

Reaction score
Have a friend in South Africa who brough this home last week! So jealous :cry:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Don't get me started on not being able to buy that truck here. Totally ridiculous.:angry:

i want to see the backseat with two adults sitting in it. From looking at the tiny rear doors, i'll bet this thing is not nearly as roomy or functional as our Tracs.

I wonder what it would take to start a business importing these things? Some bazillionare should do it just to show Ford how stupid they are.

Once Ford certifies the 3.2L diesel for use in the US spec Transit van there will be one less excuse for not selling the Ranger here. It already meets US crash standards. I wonder how many T6 Ranger suspension bits are also used on the 2014 Transit vans? If there are enough shared parts then Ford should be able to build the Ranger in the same Kansas City plant alongside the 2014 Transit van which would also eliminate the shared component and import tariff arguments. If they can justify selling a handful of Flex watchamacallits they can surely justify 50-60,000 or more Rangers.