New Random Tech Y-Pipe (with pic)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan Darbyshire

Reaction score
Hey guys im still trying to sell that Y-pipe, for those who don't know, it's brand new bought through Zabteck towards the end of the summer. The part was never used and was stored inside in its box. It is packed and ready to ship. It is a great noticeable upgrade even with a stock exhaust.

$300 shipped to you (was bought for $375 + shipping)

Will ship same day

Please let me know at [email protected]

Damn your luck vskate!!!

I'm not into this type of mod but it's hard for me to believe that you haven't had a sale yet.

Is there a damand for this on Ebay / Craiglist? Just a thought.

Dylan, it is a shame someone wont take the deal. If I had two Tracs I would take it.

FYI, guys Iam running one and glad Iam..

I also have one. They are a good investment and you'll get a noticeable improvement in HP and sound.

The y-pipe is excellent. Improves the sound as well as performance.

We (Zabteck) did sell this to Dylan and he is selling it at a great price. If you are looking for one now is the time.

George

Would I need 02 sims for this mod since the y pipe does not have cats? Or is it just bolt on with no other mods?

How difficult is it to put this mod in? It doesn't seem hard, just cramped, and breaking the rusted bolts out could be a pain, but that's a given with car work.

Or is it a "if you have to ask, this isn't for you" kind of thing?

Provided the bolts come out OK, it can be done in 30-60 minutes. I recommend spraying them with some PB Blaster or similar every day for a couple of days prior to doing the swap. It works wonders on rusted bolts. It really helps to have an assortment of extensions and deep sockets, as well as a swivel joint or two. Not really hard to do, but you'll probably have a few battle scars.:D

An exhaust shop may not charge you a bunch either to install....

My guy here was only $125 for the cat and Y-pipe......

Todd Z

You will want to have the bolts on hand before you start the replacement. I ended up breaking my bolts because they were rusted beyond use. I have a 2001 and I am in the Philly area.

the y pipe deletes 2 cats right?....man I'f you still have it in a month or so, write me, and we'll talk...I should have some cash by then..

Kevin if you are still considering this mod it is not that hard to do. Expect to cut or brake the old bolts off. The O 2 sensors need to be handled with care not to brake the wires. You just count how many twists when you take them out and wind them that many before installing them back in.