New pics from the recent mods..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek F

Reaction score
Here are some new pics after the recent changes I've made, there are more in my library if your interested. I wanted to wait till I had EVERYTHING done that I wanted but what the hell! It's probably going to be a little while before I paint the cladding and replace the tail lights & corners. Still haven't decided what to do on the roof rails either.

This is after a 2" drop all the way around, and the installation of 22" Boss Motorsports "313" wheels with Toyo Proxes S/T tires in 305/40/22, Camber adjusters and the Jet Performance Accu-Speed module.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Looks Nice! I'm thinking more and more of lowering my Trac and removing the step bars. Paint the cladding black and I think you'll be happy. ;)

Looking good man....

Todd Z

Looks great! Love the rims I'm drooling. If I could ever start shooting $20 bills out my a$$ I'd get some new rims too! Until then I'll keep coming here and lusting after evrybody elses rims...

Thanks for the compliments everyone!! I have to agree that the lowering and the size of the wheels & tires really did work out to look exactly as I was hoping for! Most of the major stuff is done for now, the next big thing will be the cladding. I will paint it this summer for sure!

Couple of other things recently done:

I forget to mention that I had the front windows tinted to match also. I have an 8" Rockford sub in a C Wells single 8" box with an Audiobahn amp scheduled to be delivered tomorrow courtesy of Ken Stewart from the website here. (Thanks again Ken!! :cool: ) I should hopefully get that installed in the next week or so. I did a stealth iPod install mod from one of the projects on here. Heres a couple pics of that. There are some more of them in my library! More to come eventually! I gotta replenish the saving account first though! ;)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: