New or replacement struts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally got to the bottom have my suspension issues and why igo through tires like toilet paper!! My struts were cut so thats how my sta was lowered. And my advise dont take this route cause it will cost you big time!!! Will take a pic of cut down struts and new struts after the coupleof days of repair work. Replace struts,ball joints,arms,tires, and alignment are you ready $1750 ouch i am hurting!!! So need a good site to order parts and need a good choice for replacement struts for a STA trac 08 guys and gals and just keeping them trac ing:)

Ah, not so, young grasshopper. Go to the link below, I just got all four struts from them, they are Monroe Reflex struts at rock bottom prices. Think they are numbers 71124 + 71125. Sport Trac/Adrenaline, they are the same for both. Good luck, Bob

Wow Bob, good find! Monroe must have just recently started making these, I was on their website in August and they didnt have anything listed for the GEN II. This is fantastic news as they about half the price of OEM. Thanks Bob!

Hmmmm, I just went to the www.justsuspension.com website and nothing comes up for the Sport Trac. The struts are only listed for the Explorer which should be the same......

If you enter Bob's part number in the search, they show up. The rears do not have the same damping rate as the standard explorer. Payload differences....I think.

Latest posts