New member old ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe D 3

Reaction score
I've been at Ef for awhile, but found my way over here.

1.5 TT, AAL & 3" BL

Black Rhino Sidewinder 17 X 9 4.5 BS Wheels

Mickey Thompson MTZ 33 X 12.50 X 17

Trying to decided color to paint body cladding, leaning towards white. Painting chassis and installing Rancho 9000's are next up.

e628306e4e505f6bf80e34911101d2cd.jpg

53ce957b9d30c4de335ee2c0d9b2d53e.jpg

81b93452d7d543640f339f7af0d32c0a.jpg

Welcome Joe! Nice Trac, too bad it's so high. JK :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Truck looks great! Almost the same setup as me with the exception of the AAL. I did shackles insstead. Love your wheels too! My next things are rs5000's, powertrax's fore and aft, and an xcal3. Hopefully the xcal3 will unleash the magnaflo duels and cai intake as well as correct my speedo for the 33's. Curious about the rid with the add a leaf? Anyways welcome and enjoy the wealth of knowledge this site has to offer. Im browsing the site 2 or 3 times a day. It's great!

Thanks all.

I bought the truck new in 03, has 90,000. It's pulled a pretty heavy by ST standards enclosed car trailer. The leafs were pretty flattened, with that said the add a leaf brought some of the arch back. As far as ride, I noticed no difference, as far as rough or bounce. It might be that my factory springs are wasted.

With the 33's I'm off aprox. 5-6%. Found a roadside mph sign and did some testing.

Welcome. Truck looks great! Almost the same setup as me with the exception of the AAL. I did shackles insstead. Love your wheels too! My next things are rs5000's, powertrax's fore and aft, and an xcal3. Hopefully the xcal3 will unleash the magnaflo duels and cai intake as well as correct my speedo for the 33's. Curious about the rid with the add a leaf? Anyways welcome and enjoy the wealth of knowledge this site has to offer. Im browsing the site 2 or 3 times a day. It's great!

Latest posts