new job

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray McIntireJr

Reaction score
Well it happened sooner than I expected but I have a new job. Was laid off in 2012 (11/1/12) but have been going back to school taking a program offered at a community college about an hour away from home. Started in fall semester of 09 and am currently still trying to finish. With such a drive and working full time I was only able to go part time. Anyway, I started mon march 4th at the Galesburg, IL RockTenn plant. They make corrugated cardboard and cardboard boxes there. Seems to be a decent place and the people are freindly so hopefully it works out, and as the guy I have been working with said today, it is experience if it doesn't turn into the place I retire from.

:haveabeer: :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your new job.

BTW, Rock-Tenn is a customer of the company I work for. Our Process Recovery boilers burn black liquor which is a by-product of the paper making process. The steam created by the boiler is then used to heat buildings and run turbines that generate electricity to run the paper mill.