new job

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray McIntireJr

Reaction score
Well it happened sooner than I expected but I have a new job. Was laid off in 2012 (11/1/12) but have been going back to school taking a program offered at a community college about an hour away from home. Started in fall semester of 09 and am currently still trying to finish. With such a drive and working full time I was only able to go part time. Anyway, I started mon march 4th at the Galesburg, IL RockTenn plant. They make corrugated cardboard and cardboard boxes there. Seems to be a decent place and the people are freindly so hopefully it works out, and as the guy I have been working with said today, it is experience if it doesn't turn into the place I retire from.

:haveabeer: :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your new job.

BTW, Rock-Tenn is a customer of the company I work for. Our Process Recovery boilers burn black liquor which is a by-product of the paper making process. The steam created by the boiler is then used to heat buildings and run turbines that generate electricity to run the paper mill.

Latest posts