New guy to the site...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Homan

Reaction score
Hey all, I just wanted to say hi and I love the site. It's been very useful when gathering info (gear ratios/double dins/wheel sizes/sub boxes) for my 2004 sport trac i just purchased 2 weeks ago. I've spent countless hours searching and you guys haven't failed me yet. :D

I came over from the Subaru forums after selling my STi, loved the car but it's just time for a truck with the house on the way.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for the site, take care all!!

Congratulations and good luck with the ST !!!!

Todd Z

Welcome Ken! I hope you enjoy your ST as much as I have mine. Don't forget to put some pictures in your library! ;) :cool:

welcome!!! and being a new home owner as well you will be surprised at what you can haul around. i went to lowes once and bought a bunch of stuff to do some work at home. not even thinking i went and paid for it all and wheeled it out to the trac to scratch my head and think how the heck is all of this gonna fit? well i can tell you the trac can haul 28 3/8" sheets of sheetrock and 20 2x4's, a 20lb bucket of spackle (sp?) and various otherthings all in one trip. it rode a little low but it hauled it no prob. enjoy the trac and good luck with the new home!!!

Latest posts