New addition to our All Ford Family!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSondra Grossen

Reaction score
Last weekend we received (as part of inheritance) Mike's Dad's first car he bought when he was 13 years old. Introducing the newest addition:

1929 Ford Model A

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

And our collection to date:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

When you put me in your will, my last name is spelled CAFFYN. Now I gotta call da boys in Newark, I have a "job" for them. The "A" is awesome, drive it and remember grandpa. Bob ;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone!! The Model A was Dad's first car. I have worked a lot with him on the car, we completed a frame off restoration on it when I was finishing up college. The 66 Mustang was my first car that Dad and I did all the work on. I bought that car when I was 14, and he bought the Model A when he was 13. Kind of runs in the family I guess. It is pretty cool to see my boys get excited about these cars! :banana:

Oh my god! I wish I could see that in person. I love seeing these older vehicles. I can't believe that was your fathers first vehicle, that is wicked awesome! :cool:

Sweet!!! Now Chop it and Drop it and it will be good to go!

I'm just kidding! Don't you do a thang but maintain that beauty. They are getting more rare that unicorns.

Clay,

You had me seeing red for a second there!! LMAO

beautiful collection. You should have lined them up oldest to youngest tho ;)

Latest posts