Never Used Random Tech Y-Pipe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan Darbyshire

Reaction score
Hey guys, i've still got a brand new, never used random tech perf. Y-pipe. I bought it for my 03' Trac but never got around to installing it before i decided it was time for a new car.

Was bought for about $360 shipped.

Will sell for $325 shipped o.b.o.

Im located in the Kansas City, KS greater area

Thanks

[email protected]

Someone needs to make him an offer. Iam using one with the stock main cats. It is a big difference in performance..

if not, that would not be hard to come by Snooze. it's a great deal...I wish I could take him up on it.

Hey Dave i didn't get your email yet, but don't worry about it i can hold it for you till then since your the first person to want it.

Try to send me another email.

Thanks

There is no hardware/gaskets that come with the pipe. You re-use the same nuts and gaskets that hold your stock unit in place. Mine came from Random Tech and nothing came with it.

Chad

when replacing JUST the y-pipe there is no hardware needed..... BUT be prepared if a bolt snaps off the converter, or the gaskets sticks and tears that you are able to get or have a backup just in case....

The gasket is not expensive, and replacing it would give me a piece of mind...

Todd Z