Need Suggestions/Advice ~ console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
Well I have got everything set up for my 40/40 rear seat split! Frame is welded and works (thank god) and all I need to do is tap 3 bolts into the floor and then its off to the fabric guy to get restiched. But I want to look ahead into what to do with the center area I now have!

An idea creeped into my head and I want to know if you guys have any knowledge as to whether or not it would work. The link below is a sport trac console on ebay, the one with the bag as a storage area. ~~~ In the area that the bag would go, does anyone know if a 8 inch sub or larger could fit in that area??? I am thinking I can throw one of these in between the rear seats to make it look virtually stock and add a little thump thump to my ride :)

Throw some suggestions on the space!!!!

JD--- I'm not trying to cheat on ya but i wanta see how 'Stock' lookin I can keep this! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The bag is only about 8 inches wide and 1 foot long, The area underneath it tapers in at the bottom....

I could get you an exact pic of what you would like...

Todd Z

I guess what i need to ask is whether or not my 'plan' has been or could be done.

Whats your guess?

FYI- i dont know electical/radio stuff AT ALL. but i would seem an eight inch speaker would fit an eight inch hole... no?

Latest posts