Nav/GPS/Bluetooth/Rear Camera/Radio Systenm

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Stamps

Reaction score
I am looking for a new unit to install in my 09 ST. The two I am looking at are at Best Buy. The two models are: Alpine INE-S920 HD and Kenwood DNX6190HD. Anyone familiar with either of these two? If so, can you share some insight? Thanks

I don't know that specific Alpine unit, but I would maybe look at the INA-W910 instead if you are looking at Alpine. I have one of the older IVA-W505 units and have loved it. I have stuck with it because I have the exact same setup in two vehicles and can move my Nav and Sirius units between them and control them from the head units. I can say most Alpine units are bulletproof. The only bad thing about them is their support for updating their Nav maps is not that great (and that is putting it nicely).

You can do the rear camera from any of them. Easy to hook up also. I used one of the F-150 tailgate handles and an aftermarket camera.

5d0c2f346ae65249e324db59545531b5.jpg

94d3a2c2771364036de7b2c940798e8d.jpg

I don't know if you would also want to look at them, but there is a new Pioneer unit that is out that has all the things you are looking for, but instead of a built in Nav, it is able to display the Nav/GPS from your IPhone on the screen. Doesn't work with Android though.

Last edited by a moderator: