Naming the Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
So, I'm closing in on a year with the Sport Trac and I have yet to name her. As I consider everyone here to be as close to god-fathers of a vehicle I can have, I would like to ask for help coming up with a name. I have had a few in mind but never anything that really seems to stick.

Facts:

Estate Green

4x4

Live in Dublin, GA

[Broken External Image]:

Also, what names have y'all given your Sport Tracs or other vehicles? My Cougar is named Demi.:grin:

The only thing I have named has been my class c motorhome. We call it Mo Pit for money pit

How about "Lucky" Luck of the Irish

or Killian

have a great day

Jim

My '03 is named "OutLaw" after my great great uncle Jesse James, yep that's right I'm related to the original Jesse James on my Mom's side of the family. I'm also related to Chief Joseph.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Green Machine and Blue Beauty !!!

[Broken External Image]:

Our Explorer is "Belle" because she is a Blue Belle. My ST is "Torrie" because she is Toreador Red.

Tom

How did you go a year without naming your truck? My had his name almost before we left the dealership. Junior - originally because he looked like a smaller version of the hubby's work truck. My daughter says it's because he's the son I never had (or wanted). I'm so bad that even my co-workers know the names of my trucks. I should look into therapy......

Junior - really old picture

[Broken External Image]:

Buddy

[Broken External Image]:

Pappy

[Broken External Image]:

The first day I brought the Trac home my wife called it Big Bird and it has stuck. Zink yellow is easy to locate in the parking lots. :banana:

We name all of our cars. We had a grand cherokee that was named 'snow white' and for a joke I called my white sport track 'snow ball'. It stuck.

My '07 was Smokey, my '10 is Silver, as in, "Hi yo, Silver, Away!".......Which I shouted as we pulled out of the driveway on our first trip in Silver, I thought my wife was going to smack me....lol....