Names for your Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"trac"

Nothing fancy....

Todd Z

Navy Baby for the 04 trac, redheaded slut for the 95 ranger, green bean for the 66 f100, silver surfer for the 05 roush stang, country boy for the 78 f150.... thats all my names...

My ST = Junior

The Hubby's Jeep = Miss Emmy

Our Boat = Miss FiFi (short for Miss Fisacso - which described the purchasing process)

Funny thing is that everyone that I know, family, friends and co-works all refer to my vehicles by their names.

Actually age has caught up to me and I call my oldest son by my youngest son's name, the youngest by the dog's name, the truck (ST) is the Jeep and the Jeep is the truck (ST) and for the sake of anything easier the dog is now the Damn DOG because she likes to play a game with me whenever I hit the garage door opener and she shoots through stopping it from closing.

I do get the wife's name right only because so many others always get it wrong. (It's Rachelle, not Rochelle, Raquel, Rachel, Michelle).

As an early candidate for 'oldz'timers disease it does come with it's benefits - I wrapped my own christmas presents, I hide my own easter eggs and I am ALWAYS meeting new people.

Sincerely,

?

Latest posts