My two dream vehicles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the red, black and silver, but white the most.......and i will keep on dreamin as well. i will drive my 01 til as long as i can. ill just keep investing repairs in it

Naw,

Sorry... I like the BLUE !!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

A guy at work has the first year Raptor. He has only taken it out on a dirt road though, no off roading whatsoever. I told him that I think it is required to take off roading at least once, but he won't.

My dream is to own 6 generations of Ford trucks.

1968 F250 - Currently own

1979 Bronco - would LOVE to own, regret getting rid of my first one

1986 - 1-Ton dulley - would LOVE to own

1994 Bronco - Currently own

2002 ST - Currently own

2011 Raptor - Like Hugh, might just do bad things to own

With this line-up I would have a vehicle for every occasion and could drive something different everyday to work.

I like the raptor but I'd have to see the quad cab version in person to decide if I like that version. Doesn't look mean and beefy like the extend cab model does JMO. I do really like the STA in whits though, just looks clean and classy yet aggressive as hell.

:driving::supercool:

If I had to get rid of my '04(not till the wheels fall off). I would have to have a white '10 adrelin or limited. The Raptor IMO is a waste of fords engineering in this day and age. 2 to 3 yrs they will stop production.

But since Tracs will be rare and ford let us down. I will pump up the tires on my bicicle.LOL

How about a basic rugged and economical 4WD vehicle with performance like the original Bronco, and a pickup counterpart? 3-4 engine choices, including a diesel. automatic and 6-speed manual.

I would bet they would sell like hotcakes.

I, too, will drive my ST till the wheels fall off. Then I'll fix it and drive it some more. I also have my dads '91 Bronco which I would like to restore, or at least get it back on the road. It has the 351 Windsor and quad shocks up front. With these two vehicles I would be set.

MMMMMMMM That raptor looks SWEET! Wish I had the cash flow for one :cry:

The Blue ST would be VERY nice as well :supercool:

How about the SuperCrew version of the Raptor? We have a black one sitting on the lot that I am just drooling over. There are about 60,000 reasons why I don't have one, and they all make cents!

The STA in White Suede is the BOMB! Look how it stands out! As a matter of fact, it looks eeriely similar to a photo that I have of a fellow member's STA who once asked me if I was interested in buying it? Mmm... well anyway, I would take the STA over anything in existence right now! Oh, Eddie, they did not make a 2010 in white for the STA. 2008 and 2009 were the only year models for the White Suede because I tried to get a 2010 STA in White Suede and the color was not available. Too many red STA's and too many balck STA's and not enough White Suede ones out there to choose from. Oh yeah, that ST member hasn't responded to my inquiries about selling that 08 STA and will remain anonymous for now because he loves it as much as I would if he had sold it to me!:banana:

Latest posts