My Trac update, haven't posted in a while.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a while and figured I'd let y'all know I'm still alive. I've been better but still here. Life has kept me busy with work and my family. Still trying to heal after getting seriously injured at work back in August (Workman's comp insurance is making life very difficult with lack of medical help and B.S.)

So a lot of you know that I've been saying for years that I'm going to do a SAS, SOA to my Trac, I started it back in July but it's been put on hold until I get better. Here's a link to the build thread...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, that sold shortly after my son was born. It went to a guy up in Cleveland, I guess he changed the entire interior and raised it up a couple inches so it wasn't sitting on the ground.

Need a good Workers Comp Attorney. It's not that they won't want to stick it to you,

it's just a matter of how far they will go. Good Luck

I already have a WC attorney, well see how usefull his firm is now that it's going into litigation. I just want to get better so I can get back to work, I hate being sidelined from everything. I can't even play with, carry or do much with my three year old son. He understands that I'm hurt but still wants to do stuff.

:soap::sad:

Latest posts