My new toy.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Anglin

Reaction score
Bought this thing the other day. 1989 Mark VII LSC, 121K of completely unmolested miles. The paint is original, a little tired but no dings whatsoever, 302 roller with factory headers and true duals. It needs some stuff, interior all good but drivers side bolsters, replaced stereo, needs mufflers, going with dynomax super turbos, the guy told me it had never been in salt, I said yeah sure, but looking for exhaust leaks I saw the undercarriage is not rusty at all. No rust no dings, glass all good, motor and tranny perfect. Just thought I would share.

Pic from camera.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool deal.... They are nice cars and that 302 can be worked !!! LOL

Todd Z

Nice!!:supercool:

It comes with the 302 HO MAF. "89 was the first year MAF switch from speed density(CA in '88). Lots of cheap aftermarket out there for it. I used to find good used performace parts at local swap and sales.

Corral.net has everything in the world times 100. The parts are so much cheaper than for my Marauder and my other Mark VIII. Lots of used stuff, Cams $100, 24 lb injectors $100, FI gt40 intakes $150 - 200 bucks, headers $100, 8.8 possi units $60, on and on. You could soup up this engine and rear end very well for less than $700.

Nice find! :supercool: I eyeballed one in Burlington for a while but never shelled out any $$$. I have a GT40 intake I was saving for my Ranchero, that isn't anymore. I'll make ya a good price on it.

Whadda ya mean Marauder.........? .:angry:

Yeah I got a Marauder, bought it new in 03. Got nearly 100K on it. Just started to mod it. JLT cold air, 4.10s and now getting a tune. 4 door convenience, comfort and speed.

What you want for the intake? What is it off of?

Long day, lotta miles yesterday Willie. I went to bed! I'll look them up and send them this afternoon. No, I don't have the heads.

Thanks for the compliments. It rides like a dream. Mufflers are rotten so having some put on today. Called my muff man and he said $180 for new magnaflows installed. He asked about the car and I told him is was a 302 roller with duals like a GT mustang and he axed me if I would want some used stainless GT mufflers. He said they were good flowing and would last forever. I says how much, he says $60 installed, I says sign me up. From what I have seen they flow and sound pretty good. So getting them on today at 11am.

The latter model GT and Cobra mufflers are free flowing. They Have the sound of the walker super-turbos'.

I seen a tech spot once. The info was that flo-master helped ford develop the muffler. I think that was, the one were talking about. Being fords performance machines. Been 7 years since I seen it.

Got some better pics of the Lincoln, original paint, no rust.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts