my new St came in

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve moore

Reaction score
hi all

As stated in the title,,,,my new St came in today! 07 premium loaded. all options (no heated windshield)V8. List was 40994$ CDN,,,Xplan price 38100$ tax 15% ,,on the road around 44000$,,,,not bad ,considering I paid this for my 04. I think My wife is more excited than me,,,lol. I am gald it is in, as I plan on going to the races in Alabama at the end of the month and the V8 should be grat hauling my TT.

take care all! If you see a silver ST hauling a 21ft TT on HWY 81 give me a honk!!

Steve:D

Now you can drive to Louisville KY this June for the national meet...

Todd Z

but none of your previous ST's have the Size, HP, torque, towing capacity among other things that his does.

Congrats on the purchase, time to start modding

yes I would agree,,,it is a lil much when you do the conversion to US dollars. But that is just the way it is and most likely will always be. I have accepted this fact. You can't buy a F 150 4X4 extended or quad cab for under 40000$,,,,I did a price up on a Toyota Tundra quad cab loaded Taxes in,,,,,,,56000$!,,,,the killer is the 15% tax. Like I stated,,,,just the way it is. But dang,,,what a aweet ride,and I shall enyoy

Steve

even if you bought it in Alberta, you would have had to have paid pst in the province you registered the vehicle in. the govt has been on to this for years.

and you cant just convert the price of a vehicle bought in Cdn $ to US $, and assume thats what the value of the vehicle should be in the US.

there is signficant more duty that has to be paid when importing vehicles, whether into Canada or the US. also depends on the origin of the vehicle, as the import agreements between countries are all different

just to clear the air.

Fully agree with what big daddy t said. Even used vehicles are subject to the provincial tax. My dad had a used car that I bought for him here in Alberta shipped to Nova Scotia and they were trying to ding him on that. L

Latest posts