MY NEW 2010 Adrenalin is here !!! and its BLUE !!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY like that color. Nice ride.... I wish my wife would let me get one and then I could cut the suspension out and install a Ford 9" out back and a Dana 44 up front. I just like the sound of a 2010 ST Adrenaline Rock Crawler :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone, i am sooo exited, picking it up around 5 PM tonight..... Sucks I cant drive it long, i am going back to work for an all nighter again...ugh !!!

Tom,

The 07 had a remote release that opened the storage compartment in the bottom of the bed on the 07... Seems it is removed now and all it has is a stupid turn lock...

Keep the comments coming !!!!!!!! LOL :driving::driving::haveabeer::haveabeer::banana::love:

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!!

THAT BEAUTIFUL TRAC is sitting on my driveway now !!!!!!

I cant stop looking out the windows.... Everyone Knew I loved my old Adrenalin and sad to see it go :cry:

But WOW I am sooo in love with my NEW Adrenalin:love::love::love::love: it

and even more :love::love::love::love::love::love: and thank you!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! To MY Todd

Rachel Z

"Everyone Knew I loved my old Adrenalin and sad to see it go"

that was the original all time adrenalin :grin:

j/k. rachel,

thank god the wait is over. i thought i would be held responsible and the s/t team was going to come over my house and rough me up. :smack:

all kidding aside.

CONGRATS AGAIN. it looks awesome.

just watch out driving on the LIE when you get cut-off by a 4runner :driving:

VERY NICE, GREAT CHOICE :banana:

Latest posts