My "Half Trac" Pics, Finally!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Deege

Reaction score
It's not a SportTrac, I've dubbed it a Half Trac because it shares many of the same design elements. It was a busy summer...Painted the calipers(high heat silver),stripped and painted the bumper and nerf bars(Zero Rust black/clear),painted the gray cladding and all trim pieces(SEM satin black/satin clear),wiper arms(duplicolor trim paint). EE air dam,Lund rear windflector,driver door handle,hatch handle cover(duplicolor UA black/gloss clear). Interior-door,speedo cowl,radio bezel,vents,console(SEM satin black/satin clear). Painted border on taillights(Krylon plastic fusion).Bumper grill and relocated front plate. Roof rack delete. Did all the work in the garage,backyard, and the attic. Gibson exhaust with 12" tip. Zabtek intake with breather,job 1 motor,props to Todd Z(and George C.'s custom blue taped adapter hose). Future plans- to lower it, front and rear bars, shocks, and hood scoop. Alot of info on this site helped me during this process, so thank you Todd and members. Pictures are finally in my library, even some of the L.I. meet.........:D

Is ok......... LOL...

IT looks really nice in person !!!!!

Todd Z

Latest posts